CSR Host consulting services
“generalist management consultancy”
- Winning a public sector procurement bid demands sound social, environmental and economic value added. We work with you to conceptualise and roll out a plan of approach that aligns with social value.
- Impact Management one of our key services. We have helped a range of organisations design and roll out policies, practices and procedures, to assist in evaluating their achievements using a range of tools including TOM’s & SROI. Clients include NHS Contractors and VCSE organisations.
- Project conception and project management. Heritage Lottery Fund Projects include working with a Leeds religious community to remove thier temple, a historically significant North Leeds Mansion from the Heritage at Risk Register (2012-2019) www.potternewton-mansion.org.uk.
- Programme Development for an organisation taksed with the role-out of start-up business mentoring on behalf of local enterprise agencies.
- Shared Value Programme consisitng of Masterclasses to deliver training from the Shared Value Initiative.
- Conception, mind map modelling and business canvas modelling for start-ups including CQC registration of community care and the modelling of lean nursing agencies, innovation enterprises and service enetrprises.
- Deep research using ‘strategic, tactical and operational modelling’ to explore short to long term growth scenarios.
- Advisory consultancy that roadmaps your finance requirements and sources over 1/3/5 year financing cycles.
- A Social Investment strategy, to align your strategic plans with current impact investment resources by way of masterclasses and meet the ‘funder’ exercises.
- Finance strategy masterclasses delivered to organisations tasked with delivering ERDF regional growth development. (e.g, Social Enterprise Exchange).
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS); Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) offering tax reliefs to individual investors who buy new shares in your Enterprise.