What we do (Broadly)
What we do Well for the Social Entrepreneur
You know your business. You know your customers and clients. Business does sometimes get tough though, and it can be challenging to make direct decisions about your company’s direction.
This is where a neutral third party can be invaluable.
We provide expertise in growing businesses and improving company efficiency over a range of considerations and opening up routes to financing your changes:
- Business planning for new enterprises, at scale capital projects, and asset transfer.
- Scaling up to expand, diversify and position for new markets
- Business support to develop your infrastructure to enter new markets
- Feasibility studies to appraise the commercial viability of your ideas and guide you in accurate ROI based investment decisions
- Business modelling / remodelling or streamlining for improved impact and returns
- Enterprise product mix focusing products and services towards new and existing markets
What we do well for the privately held business
Our Business Consulting offering, is an objective and independent service through which we add value, knowledge and resources to your existing skills to help you to reach your objectives. Our focus is on directly identifying management challenges and delivering strategic solutions through systematic tasks.
We achieve this by carrying out research, surveys, analysis, scenario planning and evaluation, identifying and seizing new opportunities and where required, assisting in the implementation of emergent solutions. You are most likely here because would like to explore solutions in finance, structuring your company through strategic business planning, company citizenship, circular economy planning, or managing the way you evaluate your activities.
‘Have the conversation with CSR Host Consulting’
Communication is Key to our Business Relationship
A personal service
Making a Start
An initial consultation process explores the components of your business. This can be carried out in person, online, or a combination of both. We establish the key objectives and discuss how we can deliver these objectives.
- The Business Structure
- Your Team(s)
- Financial Models
Analysing every aspect of your business is the key to determining the difference between you and your competitors.
Get to know each other
Understanding the Issues
Determining your goals
Here to help you every step of the way
Always happy to hear from you